How to purchase tickets
Tickets for Kiss Me, Kate will go on sale through the Wisconsin Union Theater Box Office in June 2014.
We are unable to offer season tickets as we produce shows in multiple venues, each of which has it's own box office system. Single tickets for ASSASSINS will go on sale in October 2014, single tickets for A GRAND NIGHT FOR SINGING will go on sale in December 2014, and single tickets to GUYS & DOLLS will go on sale in June 2015.
FST Ticket Policies
If you have any questions, please contact us.
All sales are final. No refunds are available.
If the weather is unfavorable, a decision will be made by noon for matinee performances and by 4 pm for evening performances.
If you are unable to attend a performance due to inclement weather, you can receive a tax letter for a donation in the amount of the face value of your tickets by sending them (along with a short note regarding your request) within one week of the scheduled performance. Our mailing address is Four Seasons Theatre, PO Box 55032, Madison WI 53705. If your tickets were held at Will Call, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the date/time of the show, the number and type of tickets, and your mailing address.
In the event of a cancellation, FST staff will notify local media outlets and post information on our website. All patrons who purchased tickets in advance for a performance which is cancelled may request a tax receipt for the value of the tickets (not including handling fees and service charges).
FST Performance Policies
Four Seasons Theatre has established the following policies to help ensure the safety, comfort, convenience and enjoyment of all our patrons:
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the theater for any ticketed performance. Infants and children under 6 are not admitted to a performance (unless otherwise noted) as a courtesy to our actors and other patrons.
- Some of our shows are geared toward older audiences. Parents of younger children should check the website for recommended audience ages.
- All electronic devices (cell phones, pagers, watch alarms, etc.) should be turned off prior to the performance. No recording devices (camera phones, cameras, video recorders, etc.) are permitted during the performance.
- No food or beverages are permitted in the theater.
- In consideration of audience members with scent sensitivities and allergies, please use perfumes, aftershaves, and other fragrances in moderation.
- Latecomers will not be seated until an appropriate time in the performance. At that time they may be seated in the back or sides of the house until intermission or a break in the performance.